Brush DC Motors - BDC Series from SL-MTI
Attend a few social occasions, wearing a decent wrist rolex replica
watches, it is your best choice! High purity cold tone Mens replica hublot
watch wearing a formal and simple style, will make you even more out of the ordinary, man of style will show more most incisive! For a female friend, wearing a stylish, popular, dignified, beautiful ladies swiss replica watches
, will make you more charming charming appearance and personality. A casual glance at replica watches
your wrist, an elegant temperament flowing through the wrist!
SL Montevideo Technology, Inc.
Brush DC motors for specialized applications
BDC motors provide a solution wherever there is a distinct preference for the characteristics of a brush DC motor design - such as inherent control simplicity. Design features include an adherence to military standards, making them suitable for use in both aerospace and military applications. In addition, they include custom features as requested by respective manufacturers.
SL-MTI designs and manufactures custom, open frame, high-torque brush torquers for the avionic and aerospace markets. The designs are built to the most critical specifications in the small motor industry. We utilize our own transfer molding technology to seal the windings from harsh environments and contaminants. This epoxy molding process was developed to ensure the highest reliable motor design available.
SL-MTI also manufactures high quality, high performance Micromotors and Servo Motors in the Motion Control Markets. These designs incorporate the latest in materials and processes to satisfy multiple uses and applications.
To find a brush DC motor to best meet your needs, please use the Dynamic Web Tool to the right.
Fields of Applications
SL-MTI has designed many of these types of brush motors in the following systems:
- Avionic flight heading instruments for all types of aircraft
- Autopilot mechanisms
- Fuel monitoring systems
- Missile fin control systems
- Navigation devices
- Seeker and gimbal systems
- Optical sight mechanisms
- Capstand and reel recorder systems for aircraft
- Small radar systems
- Missile seeker and guidance control systems
- Extended shelf life processing for reliable first time start up
- Specialized brush materials for extremely low voltage drop for low voltage operation
- Mechanical and performance stability at high shock loads and vibrations.
- Alnico and rare earth magnet materials are used
- High temperature insulation systems for 180°C environments or higher
- High altitude operation component design
Brush DC Motors
© 2004, SL Montevideo Technology, Inc
Please report any problems with this website to MIS@slmti.com
2002 Black Oak Ave
Montevideo, MN 56265